Give us a call!
2008 School of the Year
Cheezic Tang Soo Do Federation
|Welcome to Our Site|
Programs we offer:
- Little Ninja Karate for ages 4-6. The benefits of this class include building focus, discipline, coordination, fitness and balance skills.
- Karate for ages 7 to adult. The benefits of this class include building confidence, discipline, physical fitness and self-defense skills. We are members of the Cheezic Tang Soo Do Organization. Visit www.cheezictsd.com for more info.
- Ju-Jitsu - practice grappling and learn how to defend yourself on the ground.
- Self-Defense classes for kids and adults. Self-defense includes verbal, emotional, psychological and physical training. For more info visit www.tonyblauer.com.
- Black Belt Club is advanced training for students who are green belt or higher. The BBC provides advanced training to prepare students for earning their black belt.
- Leadership Team students learn how to become class assistants and future martial arts instructors.
- Karate Birthday Parties - Have a super party for your child that is convienent for the parents!
- Purchase discounted karate supplies and fitness gear. Click on "Products" at the top of the page.
- Private/Semi-Private lessons and group classes, to improve your fitness, martial arts or self-defense skills.
- Kid's Character Development seminars (1. Rules and respect, 2. Random acts of kindness, 3. Making and keeping friends, 4. Bullyproof 5. Self-esteem, 6. Positive goal setting).
- Instruction in tournament competition sparring, forms, weapons and board breaking. We participate in five Federation-sponsored competitions each year.
- Contact weapon sparring.